Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cellphone Use Increase Brain Activity

This article grabbed my attention. I thought that emailing and texting took over the long periods of talking on the cellphone. Is that why people have stopped freaking out about possible risks of brain cancer.

Here come's this article saying it increases brain activity. Now we have to ask...SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! Well, I don't know and apparently neither do they.

Check out this article.

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2011/02/cell-phone-brain/#

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting article. Thanks for sharing. I feel that with any new form of technology, there will always be fear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Diana. This is very interesting indeed. Maybe i will spend less time thinking about the negative effects of cellphones and be more interested in how my brain is becoming more ACTIVATED!

    ReplyDelete