Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tablets

What's the deal with tablets? What's their primary use? Why are they handy? Professor Stein, I know you use a tablet in class, how do you use it outside of class? Is it worth the hefty price?

As tablets become more common in the market I hope their price goes down. I still can't see the use for them. They seem like great gadget to have lying around the house but $600 for something to read the newspaper, a document, or magazine on the subway...I don't think so. Many tablets by Samsung, Apple, and Motorola are coming out now and I want to know what people are using them for. I definitely see a future for these devices once the price goes down and their functionality becomes more productive. However, until then I don't think they are worth the sticker price.

Any thoughts? Does anyone here have a tablet that they like using regularly?

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I have no clue. I thought tablets would be like the kindle..kinda dorky to be honest. But now that I see Apple focusing a lot of their efforts on creating new and updated Ipads I kinda want one for class and note taking.

    ReplyDelete